SOLD.....

2005 Lotus Elise
Yellow over black leather
Hardtop, Touring Package, Star Shield
All books, keys, paperwork, etc.
16k miles.
Car is in excellent condition.
Well maintained.
No accidents, no stories - 100% all original.

I doubt you will find a nicer 2005 Elise out there......

Asking $35k. Reasonable offers considered.....

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
Beautiful! And fairly priced. This car should sell quickly.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi Fred,

I'd be interested in your car if I didn't get one already based on your car and your positive comments. For those in the Lotus community, if you don't know--this is a good car and a reliable owner.

Joe

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Fred,

I'd be interested in your car if I didn't get one already based on your car and your positive comments. For those in the Lotus community, if you don't know--this is a good car and a reliable owner.

Joe
Hey Joe! Congrats on yours! I hope you find it to be as fun as I told you, and you are enjoying it!! I just got back from NC about a week ago. Cant wait to go driving with you again up there!!

And, thanks for the kind words! I am hopeful my car will go to a good, loving home!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My new car arrived today ......so, I would like to see my Elise go to a good home soon.....

Please give me a call or an email with reasonable offers!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks!

It is a fantastic car.

Many calls, mostly tire kickers, but several people seriously interested in the car, and two people working out financing to buy it, but so far no sale...... actually, a bit surprised it hasnt sold yet. I am sure the first serious buyer that sees it will want it, though........

Open to reasonable offers, so give me a call ......

Also, since I have been asked, let me also clarify......No trades of Ninja equipment, broken 4-wheelers, furniture, your 'old' car, iPads, or construction tools, please.....

:)

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Fred, hope that you find a buyer. It is a great car in excellent condition. I know a person who will trade you stickers and velvet ropes for it.:D

Perhaps if you throw in an invitation to the Toys for Tots Rally before registration closes you will seal the deal.

For those that dont know the owner, he is the state president of a car club and keeps his cars in perfect condition. He is also organized a local ToyRally for Toys for Tots and has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in toy donations for needy children over the years. What started out about 10 years ago with about 30 cars has now grown to an event with few hundred exotic cars and space now has to be limited since the line of cars is almost 5 miles long.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SOLD.....

The happy new owner drove her away today....

Smooth transaction, and I am confident she went to a good home!!

I wish the new owner all the best, with many happy miles and smiles!!

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.