The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The car is just like new, owned by a 60+ year old responsible male. The car has NEVER SEEN a track or autoX. I am the second owner and just purchased the car in the last 2 months from Lotus of Atlanta in attempt to curb my Ducati addiction. I just can't seem to curb the Ducati addiction and miss my boring Mercedes dealing with the 2hr+ commute daily in Atlanta.

The car is essentially new, extended warranty for 4 years, 50k, transferrable for $100, never been to the track, Starshield, Hardtop, Sport Pack, Black cloth seats, everything else is OEM. No curb marks on the wheels, no dents, no scratches, essentially new. Has been garaged it's entire life. I also have all maintenance records, keys, books, etc..

No stories here, did have a lady bump the headlight lens with a trailblazer, exchanged insurance info and filed police report for my protection, billed her insurance company for two new complete assemblies(only one was damaged, refused to take one new and have one old). $1998, all purchase reciepts and repair(install) orders included, no other damage or history.

Asking $33,000

Just purchased from Lotus of Atlanta(Motorcars of Georgia).

Check out the whole gallery here: GeoffM's Images - LotusTalk Lotus Gallery

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since you bought from LoA, I assume you are somewhat local...what part of town are you in? Also, do you have any interior shots?

-GT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts