·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 Magnetic Blue Elise

*Touring Package (biscuit interior)
*Soft-top only - no hardtop
*Starshield
*Indoor cover, outdoor cover and shower/sun cape.
*Always Garaged
*Newer Yokohama OE Tires
*Still under<B> factory warranty</B> until 11/09 or 36k miles.
*19,800miles
*No accidents/Clean Title
*Meticulously maintained by the dealer.

$29,500/obo

This car has been extremely well taken care of and detailed regularly. It is in like new condition. It is a lot of fun to drive and is a definite head turner. Please PM if interested.

Thanks,
Larez2

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Does anyone know how to update the thread title? I did a search on the forum and can't figure out how. It still says my original price even though i've lowered it.
--------------------------------
*UPDATE*
Just FYI, you have to PM a modertator to have a thread title updated.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the compliments guys! I want to sell it because I'm getting a new car tomorrow and I feel kind of guilty about buying another car and without getting rid of at least one, but the more I think about it, the more I think i might end up keeping the L...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
monday bump... sorry i keep going back and forth about selling it or not so if you've contacted me before but are still interested just let me know. I am pretty sure I want to sell it now. thanks.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Lotus

Hi if you still have the car please email me. I live in San Diego would like to see your car if available today. This is my first post so forgive if not following protocol. Been looking for an Elise for quite some time and am very excited to see this one

[email protected]

David

:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts