·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Touring Package (biscuit interior)
*Starshield
*Shower Cape
*Blackwatch Racing key fob
*New Yokohama OE Tires on an all four corners (purchased on 7/1)
*Factory warranty good though 11/19/2009 or 36k miles
*Original Monroney sticker
*14k miles
*No accidents/Clean Title

$31,985/obo

You must be local, I do not want to deal with out of area buyers/trades. I prefer the person getting it see it in person and be totally comfortable with it before any money changes hands or trades take place. Symbolic service (Lotus) is just down the street from where I work and it's not problem if you want to get it inspected there (it's been serviced there since new and all it's service records are there as well)

I'm actually quite interested in a trade so if you have something to trade send me a PM.

If I don't sell or trade it by the end of July, I'm probably going to hang on to it until at least next year.

Thanks,
Lawrence

Attachments

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Yeah, how 'bout an '08 360 hp 335i with 2800 miles? :p (I had that exact car/color combo - miss it dearly - still open to the idea if it is mutually beneficial. :))

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Is this the car that is always park near the intersection between lusk blvd (around 7400-7500) and vista sorrento parkway?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
What would you be interested in trading for? :popcorn:
Just about anything really, I haven't decided. I'm interested in what people might have to offer and if something sounds good, then maybe we can make a deal.

I enjoy all things automotive - lifted and locked to lowered and sporty and everything in between. I really enjoy having something new (to me) every few months, but boy does it add up!

This is a long shot, but I'd like to pickup a property downtown or near downtown San Diego, preferable a loft, so if you have one for sale at a reasonable price and want an Elise maybe we can work a deal. Or if you have any property in San Diego for sale, and would be interested in a part trade, let me know.

Thanks,
Lawrence

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Is this the car that is always park near the intersection between lusk blvd (around 7400-7500) and vista sorrento parkway?
Yes, that's the one - it's a small world! It's actually parked a little further up off of Lusk now though.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/05-magnetic-blue-elise-4-sale-55962/

So that was quick, what happened? Not the car for you?

Also anything you both forget to mention, stage2 exhaust or any other work?
The car is bone stock, no other work or modifications or options other than what I wrote in the initial post. I might buy and install the dabear2k DDM HID kit because it's cheap and think it would really help with night time driving, whether it's me or the next owner.

You're right, it has been quick... I've driven it quite a bit - up the coast to the bay area to surprise my parent for father's day, and all over San Diego county's back roads especially back behind RSF and Fairbanks Ranch. So much fun to drive. I've already put 3k miles on it since I got it! Anyways, I change my mind A LOT So I've decided to see if sells at my asking price or what interesting things I might be able to trade it for.

I do want to re-iterate that I am serious about selling it this month. A full offer price will take it, anything less might not. A trade proposal for something I may not have ever considered but sounds interesting is a definite possibility as well. If I don't find either then I figure I was meant to drive this car and will keep it for a while longer.

Lawrence

·
Registered
51 Posts
Too bad you would not take any offers outside of where you are at. I am still looking for a nice Elise in California to ship to Guam. Nice Lotus though. Do you have photos of the interior?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Don't show this ad to my wife. She won't have to worry about trades. She has had her heart set on this color combo to compliment my red Elise, but right now.. ARGH!!!! Timing.. Timing is everything! <grin>

Good luck with the sale.

Heck with it, I'll copy the link to her and see what she thinks...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts