The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my magnetic blue over biscuit leather 2005 Elise with sport and touring packs and 23,200 miles for $34,000. Located in San Antonio, TX. Two owner, and well documented from new including most service, receipts and window sticker. The car has been well taken care of and it comes through in the condition and documentation.

Overview:
  • 2005 Lotus Elise with sport pack and touring pack
  • Clean Carfax and no known accidents or evidence of any
  • Soft top only; in great shape
  • Recalls performed with dealer receipts to document work
  • Only notable modifications are stereo (comes with original head unit and speakers as well) and dealer-installed short shifter
  • Always garaged
Details:
  • Stock stereo replaced with Kenwood single din head unit and Focal speakers.
  • Just changed air filter (Green Filter) and oils (Pennzoil Platinum Euro 5w-40 synthetic engine oil, Red Line MT-90 tranny fluid).
  • Driver-side front ball joints just replaced as they were creaking.
  • New battery last year, sits on battery tender now.
  • Optioned from factory with star shield paint protection film which was replaced with new film in 2013.
  • No license plate holes on front clam.
  • Includes Sector111 trunk organizer
  • Interior is in very good condition other than slight wear on outside driver bolster in the usual spot and very slight wear on outside passenger bolster. I’ve waxed these areas to prevent further wear.
  • Exterior shows very well with only minor wear. Recent paint correction has minimized the appearance of any scratches/nicks, although you can still find blemishes if inspecting closely.
  • Wearing 3rd set of Yokohama Advan A048 tires since new. Fronts are at 5/32nds tread of an original 6/32nds and rears are at 3/32nds, so nearing replacement depth.
See google spreadsheet with maintenance history that I am aware of (previous owner stopped tracking towards the end of his ownership): Elise Maintenance

Feel free to reach out for additional information via PM. I’m happy to facilitate any sort of inspection you’d like as well.

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
Isn't that Magnetic Blue?

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
Beautiful car GLWS!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Closing this.