The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

2005 MANUALS

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  ephc 
#1 ·
So i just bought manuals off of ebay and they said they were for an 07 but...

NO they are 2005

I just spent $400 printing them all out at Kinko's ($0.075 per B&W copy)
2875 pages plus 3 binders

dumb a$$ me should of gone over them before i printed them

OH WELL

so if any one wants them looking for $200 includeds shipping OBO

I will include the bill from Kinko's and the CD all in PDF

evrything you need

let me know

#6 ·
They download in sections and each section could be sent as a separate email :shrug:... It is a lot of emails for sure.

You know that the service manual for the '05 really isn't that much different than the '07 right? There are a few supplements for the '07 MY cars and 7 updated sections for MYs '06+ but that's about it. As long as what you bought are for the North American cars and not the Euro cars what you printed may be just fine, although I'm not sure what all was included in yours as my service manual, parts list and all the TSBs that I have are only 831 pages long. Maybe you just need to get the updated sections :shrug:.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.