The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my beloved Elise. I use it as a daily driver when it is not raining. Never tracked or auto cross.
It's a 2005, about 29K miles. It was yellow up until 2011 when I painted it KG. The yellow paint was perfect I just always wanted a KG elise. When the car was in the shop to be painted I had the shop fill all the body seams, removed the small fins on the rear beside the tail lights, installed the 3d plastic letters that spell LOTUS across the back, etc... The car was in a minor accident to the right front years ago. The only damage was to the fiberglass. Carfax has it as a salvage. However the title is does not. The airbag light is on and came on when the aftermarket radio was installed. I tried to replace the airbag ECU but it came back on with the new ecu. I was told that was because I did not drain the airbag capaciter that still had current in the capacitors. I have another new airbag ECU but have not had time to install it.
All the vents, engine cover, etc... are done in mesh, the bulky side turn signal lights have been replaced with small LED's. The front splitter, gas cap cover, diffuser, side skirts, mirrors and SC rear spoiler are painted satin black to match the vent mesh. Also installed new side skirts, halogen headlights, (low beams) and angel eyes on the headlights. The car is all green and black with Team Dynamic wheels. Black lotus badge on the front and black and green shift knob. . Also has the stage II exhaust, the engine covers painted green and yes it has a hard top. The stock radio was replaced with a NAV/DVD radio, upgraded speakers, interior console painted green to match the exterior.
The car is in great shape and runs perfect. Over the past winter I had a new quick/short ration steering rack installed, wheels re powder coated, new tires installed a few months ago and just installed new brake rotors on the front..
Also have a bunch of spare parts, alarm demobilizer, battery tender, spare wheel, exhaust, floor mats, etc...

I downloaded some before and after pics here
Lotus Pics Photos by prowlerman99 | Photobucket

Please drop me an email if you would like more specific pictures or have any questions. Again, the car runs and looks great!!
$25,500. obo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.