The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow forums members. I am aware this is mostly a Lotus dominated club, but have seen other exotics listed here before as well, including a couple Loti of my own.
I really, really, REALLY hate that I am even considering this, but recent financial struggles have forced me to consider it.
I bought this great car a couple months ago from a nice gentleman in Conneticut and drove it home to central ky. Even after this trip the car still has only 6000 miles on it. The car has folders full of history and documents.
As I'm sure a lot of you know there were around 220 of these total that were imported to the states. The car does have a clean and clear ky title and carries insurance through State Farm.
I would like to get 50,000 for it, which I feel is more than fate considering it caliber and how much I have seen other models go for with more mileage.
I plan on uploading many more pictures as soon as I can, but it has been 5 degrees here for the past month.
If there is any real interest on the car feel free to pm me as I will check often.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Nice, A love it as for other buyers there was another noble for sale around this price a little more but I wish I still lived in WA state I would buy it but I moved to NJ and the insurance is to much higher moneys.LOL love the vehicle GLWTS :drool:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
looks awesome, always been intrigued by nobles & may consider one after Elise life...

but serious question, are you driving that thing on salted roads? that breaks my heart man!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
looks awesome, always been intrigued by nobles & may consider one after Elise life...

but serious question, are you driving that thing on salted roads? that breaks my heart man!
Trust me. Lol. I hear ya. Usually I am a very picky person on driving soiled roads. We had a very bad winter in KY and the car was begging me to take it out to get her fluids moving. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Good luck, I miss mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.