The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
What color is the interior? What options does it have (touring, sport)?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry

Its silver with red interior and touring package. DOES NOT have hard top. Thanks Ian I knew I was forgetting something.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GREAT

I knew people would think it was that guy who trashed his. THIS IS NOT IT. Who in their ight mind would spray paint an Elise. NOT ME. Please don"t start any rumors because the last thing I need is that guy attached to this car.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I knew people would think it was that guy who trashed his. THIS IS NOT IT. Who in their ight mind would spray paint an Elise. NOT ME. Please don"t start any rumors because the last thing I need is that guy attached to this car.
I know it's not. -poke-
Good luck with the sale!! :up:

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I think he was referring to my old car (see signature). It was totaled in San Antonio.

I'm surprised I haven't seen you driving around; at 30,000 miles you would think we would have crossed paths at some point.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
San Antonio

Man I didn't even see that you were from here. I've only had it for like 6 mths so that may be why we haven't crossed paths.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
!!!!!!!!28K!!!!!!!!!

28K if you buy it today. I get real impatient when I want somthing so if someone buys it today I will take off 2K from the price that was put up about 15minutes ago. Let me know.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't have any service records, its actually in Austin right now and im sure their gonna pull an ecu dump, Im not getting anything special but I tend to work very impulsively, hence the 3 bikes and a Lotus all before 21. As for the price dropping to 12K, who knows. Its a great car especially for the price.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PICS up tomorrow

Its coming back from Austin tomorrow so I will have BETTER pics then. Sorry for all the hassle but once i get an idea I kinda act on it without really getting everything ready. Thanks for all those who helped me get this far (Ian, Robbie).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts