The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great opportunity to own the best handling car in the world, i purchased this car with 2,500 miles, it had minor damage in front just the front facia and a fan, airbags were not deployed, had professionally replace all parts and painted, there is not one scratch in the car just on top two stress marks because of over tightening top, other than that car is perfect lots and lots of fun to drive, always garaged never tracked just a few autocross and in those events you do not get out of second gear, had the 7500 mile service performed at Symbolic Motors in San Diego (authorized service) the car has many many extras, has brand new set michellin tires also will include an extra set of beautiful TRMotorsport F1 rims black and yokohama tires paid $1900.00, the car has Quicksilver III exhaust it sound great also will include the conical K&N air filter and kit to give it extra horsepower, the car also comes with touring and sports package, ac, power widows, Blankpount cd stereo, sports suspension etc etc. Even that the car has salvage title it was minor damage and every thing its new, car available for inspection. In an 2005 the warranty expires this year anyways so no reason to pay top dollar this is a great opportunity to own at a fraction of the price this beautiful head turner car with many extras. Also will include the service and parts list manual

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
price?

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey bro where are you located, is that baja as in baja california, mexico? are you sure it's still under warranty - i thought salvaged vehicles are automatically out of warranty.

do you have any pictures of the damage?

Thanks,
Larez2

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the car is at my home in chula vista, and of course the car is not under warranty i do not think i stated so, and if i did i'm sorry never intended to miss represent

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's the way i purchased the car it had some damage in the front as i described in the original post but i replaced everything that was damaged it was the front facia some and grill and also a fan, but no suspension or frame damage

·
Registered
52 Posts
wow salvaged title just because of that dont sound like much,is the miles so low cause they original miles or cause the comp.and engine replaced in accident

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are you willing to sell the TRMotorsport F1 wheels w/ tires seperately?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts