The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 ST Elise in Texas - 12K mi - SOLD for $30K

it is a 2005 Elise - Storm Titanium with the Sport package. Sport wheels, suspension and interior this means cloth and manual windows, but a lighter faster car. I have the hard top and soft top both in like new shape. The car has full star shield from the factory and it is in great shape. It has a trunk insert/organizer from Sector 111 in it that holds the soft top. I just put new tires on the back, and the front have about half the tread on them. It has just over 12000 miles on it now. All of the factory defects have been upgraded or fixed by the lotus shop including a rack and pinion replacement/upgrade to a newer better rack. The exhaust was changed to the factory Lotus Stage 2 but I also have the stage 1 exhaust. Alpine MP3 with Sirius satellite built in. It also plays MP3s from an attached USB thumb drive and will plug into and control an I-pod. I replaced the speakers all the way around with JL audio 5.25 and 6" speaker. I have a 100 watt amp running 1 JL audio 8 in a custom "Chuck Risen" fiberglass enclosure mounted behind the seats and painted Storm Titanium to match the car exactly. The enclosure was over $700 by itself. Hidden integrated radar detector with front and rear external sensors.

-Brad

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Reply to some questions that I had...

What is the owner history?
I am the third owner. Bought it with 8K miles on it.

Any accidents or other mishaps in its history?
None. It is clean and before I bought it I made them take pictures of the underside of the car and there are not any cratches there either. Front lip has two quarter sized skuffs on the bottom. It is common with all Elises. You can barely feel them and you cant see them unless you look under the car. They are not visable from the front of the car at all.

Ever been tracked?
I have never tracked the car and the previous owner didnt either. It was a Montana car when I bought it.

Mechanical condition?
Perfect

Cosmetic condition?
Near perfect - interior is cloth so it is not a clean looking as the leather option.

Why are you selling?
I never drive it because it is a little bit hard for me to get in and out of it. (Im 6'2") And I want to buy an Aston Vantage.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I havent taken any pictures since I added the stereo but I will post some from when I bought it (4000 miles ago)

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The current pictures are identical to the ones I posted. Not a scratch in the time I have owned it. If anything it is a little cleaner. Here are the pictures of the new audio system. It rocks by the way!!

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
More pictures.

The first 25-30 pictures are some recent snap shots of the car from last weekend. The last 10 to 20 are old pictures from last year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts