The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my Elise since 2009, a great, lightweight rocket that has been easy to maintain, and a blast to drive. Clean title and carfax, located in Mi. I'v added subtle mods, but tried to keep her stock appearing, and all mechanical mods can be reversed, with the original parts included in the sale.
Mods:
Sector 111 Katana Supercharger kit, installed apron. 10K ago, with upgraded B.O.E. Torque 250 ECU added in 2018.
Semi-solid motor mounts added for engine movement control.
Lightweight, 304 S.S. Rapture exhaust.
Rota Slipstream wheels, 7 by 15 fit., and 8 by 16 rears. Original touring wheels in good condition included.
Quantum Zero shocks/spring set from Eliseparts.
Recent set of Corbeau Le-Pro seats, (hugely more comfortable than the stock seats!).
Custom built rear toe links, with 5/8th rod ends, and Sector 111 chassis brace.
Porterfield R4-S pads, new in rear.
LRTSLA shift linkage, and Stan's mod to stiffen the shift console.
6 Qt. baffled aluminum oil pan from Sector 111.
Sector 111 Micro mirror.
Exhige side air scoops.
3 extra gauge's in pod, oil pre. oil temp., and AFR.
Extended front splitter, with 16 ga. aluminum under tray, that extends to meet floorpan.
New Al. rad and silicone coolant hoses done in 2019.
Lightweight Odyssey battery, with permanent exterior wiring, for easy daily hook-up when not driving.

The Elise runs great, and gets superb mileage, has never been in the shop, except for oil changes, and my planned mods. AC works well, I'v disabled the dreaded immobilizer by jumping the wires back at the unit; any future owner can easily revive it, but I enjoy not having any drama with the fob, etc. and did that in my first week of ownership. Once I had the oil temp. gauge installed, I could see how cold these cars run, and gradually over the years finally pulled both front coolers. (see many long threads about this). The car still runs on the cool side, usually 145-180 all day long, unless constantly pushing her. In my first year of ownership, I did basic track prep., (baffled oil pan, stronger rear toe link, wheels, etc.), but the car has never been tracked, as I have a dedicated Vintage racer. Body / paint is in very good condition, has only one small area where a door was opened into the D.S. front; not noticeable until you look for it, (in photo). It's been a well maintained, loved little jewel. Contact me here at LT, or email: [email protected]
IMGP5483.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Wish I had got them many years earlier, they make it possible to drive for hours, instead of a numb butt after 30 min.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have decided I just can't part with her, so no longer for sale. Moderator, please delete thread, thanks!

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
How were those seats for ease of installation? Were you able to use stock sliders? Any problems or warnings?

·
Administrator
1,552 Posts
Also which model are they?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts