The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
BLUF: 2005 Storm Titanium Elise with 48k miles, sport and touring packages, clean title, no liens on title, I have it in hand, stock engine with no modifications, only mods are interior carbon fiber pieces and a chrome parking break lever but still have all stock pieces of interior. Oil just changed. Cams were checked 1500 miles ago and were fine. Zero issues, drives straight. No cels. And ALL recalls performed by professionals with receipts. $45k.

I regrettably am putting my Elise up for sale. A surprise deployment that is coming up extremely fast has forced my hand as I don't want to just keep this in the garage. The car drives absolutely great, with ZERO issues mechanically or electronically. It drives straight as an arrow and takes the curves fantastically. The AC blows COLD and the heat works great as well. ALL AC buttons work as they should, all LIGHTS work as they should, including hazards, rear and front lights, brights and turn signals. The aftermarket Bluetooth Radio works as should as does all the speakers. The windows roll up and down with no resistance and work great. The doors open and close with NO sag and work great. The steering wheel is free of sticky parts or damage. The Radio has a Cell phone holder that works great. The tires have around 2k miles on them and are all very healthy. The rims are probably the worst part of the car, there is rash on all wheels here and there, was going to switch them out, but never did, does not affect drivability, they look good afar, but up close you notice it. Car has windows tinted with no peeling. Cooling occurs normally and resides typically between 180 +-, never seen over 200 even after a few hours long cruise.

There are some various nicks around the car, but no major flaws. Car does not have any protection film on anymore, was removed by a previous owner. Hard top only.

There is literally NOTHING wrong with this vehicle, it is the most dependable sports car I have ever owned. I take really well of my vehicles. My Mazda currently has 130k on the stock clutch if that speaks for anything, and I've put every single one of those miles on it.

Comes with Manual, Tool Kit, Lotus Brand Trickle Charger, Hard top. Will throw in a low profile jack as well if you want.

Located near Harrisonburg Virginia, there is a lovely bed and breakfast less than a mile from my house if you wanted to make a weekend trip about it. Happy to give test drives through some twists and turns in my area to potential buyers.

This vehicle is a open book and I am not hiding anything, feel free to ask for specific shots in different lighting or whatever strikes your fancy.

Please no tire kickers. PM me for phone number and would enjoy chatting about it to potential buyers, can also send specific photos. More photos below this post. Obviously not happy about selling this, but dont want to come back to a vehicle that has sat for a year, done it before and wont do it again. Worst case scenario if I cant sell it is have a friend pop over once a month to start and drive it. But will be off the market once I leave.

Testing out my new drone in March of this year.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle
Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Gas Cylinder Steering wheel Machine Engineering

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,823 Posts
Wow good luck to you Danny safe travels!

Reactions: DannyTheDonk

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,117 Posts
Stay safe and come back to Lotus soon. We will miss you!

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Wow good luck to you Danny safe travels!
Stay safe and come back to Lotus soon. We will miss you!
Thanks guys! Its not where I wanted to be right now, but it is what it is. One day about to purchase a Noble and the next the plans are tossed to the wind. This isnt my first deployment, but it will most certainly be my last. Time to hang the Stetson and Spurs up and call it a long 14 years.
Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive side-view mirror

Automotive parking light Grille Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Tire

Tire Wheel Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Hood Speedometer Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
Krypton
50 Posts
Sorry off topic but where did you get those black rock guards on the rocker panel?

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Sorry off topic but where did you get those black rock guards on the rocker panel?
Gregsracingparts. They are cheap In cost but high in quality.
Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Tire Tread
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Grille Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Grille Automotive tire

1 - 12 of 12 Posts