The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 owner car. Storm Titanium, sport pack wheels (the first batch of LSS wheels that were clear anodized), base model shocks and springs, star shield. It has been driven on the track for about 4000 miles and has less than 18,000 total miles. I scraped the front end on the bottom on one side that caused a 1 inch diameter hole that has been fiberglass fixed and primered (trailer incident). Except for the primered fiberglass fix (about 1 inch by 3 inch section) and a small chip on the driver's side fast back section, the car looks great from about five feet away. There is also damage on the bottom of the front clam you can only see if you are on your knees. If you get close you will know it has spent some time on the track. Everything is stock unless noted below. No leacks or mechanical issues. A/C flushed and refilled this moth. Cooling system flushed and refilled with Peak Global Lifetime this month. Transmission fluid was changed one year ago. The oil was just changed. The only service that is due is to flush the brake fluid. The interior and airconditioning was removed for most of its life so the interior looks great. This would be a great car for someone that wants a car to drive to the track and not worry about being the fist one to chip the paint or it would be a great deal for someone that wants to replace the lexan windshield with glass and repaint the car.

$23,500 with soft top or $24,500 with soft top and hard top

Send PM if you want to lowball me. Call me if you are serious 480 thirty three eighty four 141

I am selling because I am now racing another car I bought.

Car is located in the Phoenix area.

Clear title in hand.

It has:
Tinted windows
Original cloth/leather black seats (driver's side is basicly new since it was only sat in for about 100 miles)
Starshield
Clear film on the headlights
Speedglass windshield (lexan) it always had tear offs on it and it looks brand new
One set of tear offs included but not installed
Modified stock tank that will not fuel starve till less than 0.5 gallons
Dual oil coolers
Some of the rear suspension bushings are replaced with poly bushings
Soft top (non touring)
Lightweight battery
Rear inner toe links have been replaced with larger links
Rebuilt original transmission with 4.3 final drive (I missed a shift which is why it had to be rebuilt along with a used engine)
Used engine from a 2003 Celica GTS (before they had cam wear issues) that had 60,000 miles and has a new timing chain and water pump when I installed it last year
The tires are Toyo T1-S
The front right side marker light is red instead of Amber
Lightweight ceramic clutch
EBC Yellowstuff brakepads

More pics here: http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k584/FunAZFotos/

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
You missed a shift while driving? or is this something during the build?

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Wow, they dont mention anything about the engine/transmission.... How sleezy.
It's one of those times that you hope someone google's the VIN, which just so happens to be SCCPC11145HL30122 and stumbles upon this thread.

or at least SCCPC11145HL30122 is the listed VIN on AutoTrader...

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Everyone that gives me the time to tell them about the car will be told about the car's history.

Updated photo link. The primered place on the clam was painted with matching paint and two touch up spots. The pictures at the link below show these areas. The car looks better in person than in the pictures.

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k584/FunAZFotos/2005 Lotus Elise/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts