The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
Hey, another Elise in Springberg! I haven't seen one on the road in years, so we must not run in the same parts of town. Looks like an honest car. If I didn't already have one in pieces in the garage, I'd be all over that one. Best of luck!
Excellent ad, by the way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, another Elise in Springberg! I haven't seen one on the road in years, so we must not run in the same parts of town. Looks like an honest car. If I didn't already have one in pieces in the garage, I'd be all over that one. Best of luck!
Excellent ad, by the way.
LOL right on! I live closer to Willard so that must be why. Thanks again for the free bump! Get yours running and hopefully I'll see ya around!

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
I'm just north of Hwy 13 and O, so not far from you. If you have any spare parts or maintenance stuff, I might be interested in buying it. Hope you get your asking price.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just north of Hwy 13 and O, so not far from you. If you have any spare parts or maintenance stuff, I might be interested in buying it. Hope you get your asking price.
Hey There Murray. No other parts available, sorry. Thanks though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gorgeous car. I want to commend you on this FS posting. I wish everyone went through even half the trouble you have when posting their cars. GLWS.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gorgeous car. I want to commend you on this FS posting. I wish everyone went through even half the trouble you have when posting their cars. GLWS.
Thank you Snyper18. I like to be as specific and thorough as possible to help out the process. Also, thanks for the bump :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. Had a lot of ppl texting me about soft top. its in excellent condition. i will upload photos when the weather gets better and put it on the car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts