The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a 2005 SuperCharged Honda S2000. The car is in mint condition never wreaked. I am the only owner this car has ever had. The car runs great it is very powerful. The oil has been changed every 3000 miles and only with mobil 1 synthetic. The car has only 19000 miles.
Parts List

CarbonFiber Hood
Removable CarbonFiber HardTop
CarbonFiber CoolingPlate
CarbonFiber Airbox
Titanium Spoon ShiftKnob
Comptech SuperCharger with AfterCooler
Godzilla BlowOffValae
T1R 70mm Exhaust
T1R TestPipe
Tein HoodStruts
Factory Wheel Locks
Alpine IDA X001
Custom SubBox with JL Woofers
Memphis Audio 250Watt Amp
Memphis Audio Msync Components and 6.5 Door Speakers
Factory Radio Controls Still Work With Alpine IDA X001
DynaMat In Doors And Trunk
HID Headlights
Black Leater Interior

http://http://home.comcast.net/~jandtsullivan/site/?/photos/
Price $30000

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
5,638 Posts
You forgot to paint the hood and hardtop.-poke-

·
Registered
693 Posts
I also owned a CTSC S2000 (SIIK2NR = S2000tuner) It's stock now. I parted out all my aftermarket parts and SC and got about 75%-80% return on them. Your better off parting and selling the car stock.

You didn't give the brand of your CF components either. That hardtop looks like a C-wings or Seibon and not an authentic Mugen.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I also owned a CTSC S2000 (SIIK2NR = S2000tuner) It's stock now. I parted out all my aftermarket parts and SC and got about 75%-80% return on them. Your better off parting and selling the car stock.

You didn't give the brand of your CF components either. That hardtop looks like a C-wings or Seibon and not an authentic Mugen.

yep i agree with this guy.

Unfortunately for him he doesnt have that many parts.

Cf Hard top and Supercharger.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Make your pics smaller you looser.... nice car though, the bit i can see any way....photobucket FTW

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
the 10 trillionth atom from the top right on the last photo looks discolored... has this been in an accident?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
it looks like a turbo? I'm confused

edit: looks like its the Blow off valve. I didnt know you use blow off valves for S/Cs? I thought only turbos?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts