The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 Storm Titanium Elise with a little over 81k miles. I absolutely love this car but hate to sell it but trying to buy 2nd home. Extremely fun car gets attention anywhere you go. I am the third owner having purchased it from the previous owner at 69k miles. The car has always been maintained by Harry at A1 and I have the service records for both myself and the previous owner. Corner balance was done recently at Gummy Grip in Las Vegas. The car has a clean title and has never been in an accident. Will come with 2 sets of keys, and stock suspension. I can provide the Carfax upon request.

The following tasteful and rare mods have been installed on the car and will be included with the sale:
-GUT Canard Spoiler
-GUT Rear Wing
-Reverie 3-Element Dry Carbon Fiber Diffuser
-Raptor Exhaust (never seen another one)
-Sector111 Rear Tow Hook
-BOE Full Toelinks
-TRD Airbox
-Sector 111 ethos wheels 17x8 16x7 powder coated speedway grey
-Bridgestone Re71r tires
-Blackwatch hub studs
-GRP (race style sideskirts) aluminum
-GRP carbon fiber side scoops
-Brand new battery purchased 10-18-19
-BC racing coilovers

The Raptor exhaust gives the car an aggressive note, much like the Stage 2 exhaust, but without the drone.

The headliner was replaced last year with black suede as the original headliner was sagging. I recently took the car in for an oil change and inspection where the brakes were noted to have excellent life left. I have done as much as possible to ensure that this car is “turn-key” for the next owner at my own expense.

But with 81k miles the car does have a normal share of nicks on the front end of the vehicle. It can definitely use a little TLC to the front but clam is not cracked so shouldn't require too much work to get her back to showroom quality.

Mechanically 10/10
Interior 9/10 (for wear on the seats, but let’s be honest, there isn’t much here)
Exterior 7/10

I'm asking $27,000 OBO located in Las Vegas Nv
LRM_EXPORT_55659741822651_20191008_132758130.jpeg

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am selling my 2005 Storm Titanium Elise with a little over 81k miles. I absolutely love this car but hate to sell it but trying to buy 2nd home. Extremely fun car gets attention anywhere you go. I am the third owner having purchased it from the previous owner at 69k miles. The car has always been maintained by Harry at A1 and I have the service records for both myself and the previous owner. Corner balance was done recently at Gummy Grip in Las Vegas. The car has a clean title and has never been in an accident. Will come with 2 sets of keys, and stock suspension. I can provide the Carfax upon request.

The following tasteful and rare mods have been installed on the car and will be included with the sale:
-GUT Canard Spoiler
-GUT Rear Wing
-Reverie 3-Element Dry Carbon Fiber Diffuser
-Raptor Exhaust (never seen another one)
-Sector111 Rear Tow Hook
-BOE Full Toelinks
-TRD Airbox
-Sector 111 ethos wheels 17x8 16x7 powder coated speedway grey
-Bridgestone Re71r tires
-Blackwatch hub studs
-GRP (race style sideskirts) aluminum
-GRP carbon fiber side scoops
-Brand new battery purchased 10-18-19
-BC racing coilovers

The Raptor exhaust gives the car an aggressive note, much like the Stage 2 exhaust, but without the drone.

The headliner was replaced last year with black suede as the original headliner was sagging. I recently took the car in for an oil change and inspection where the brakes were noted to have excellent life left. I have done as much as possible to ensure that this car is “turn-key” for the next owner at my own expense.

But with 81k miles the car does have a normal share of nicks on the front end of the vehicle. It can definitely use a little TLC to the front but clam is not cracked so shouldn't require too much work to get her back to showroom quality.

Mechanically 10/10
Interior 9/10 (for wear on the seats, but let’s be honest, there isn’t much here)
Exterior 7/10

I'm asking $27,000 OBO located in Las Vegas Nv View attachment 1255963 View attachment 1255963 View attachment 1255964 View attachment 1255965 View attachment 1255966 View attachment 1255967 View attachment 1255968 View attachment 1255969
Hi, I am very interested in your car. However, I cannot PM. If the car is still available could you please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks, Marcos.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.