The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys-

Selling my 2006 Ardent Red Exige with 5,300 Miles on it. I won't list any specs because I assume anyone on this forum already knows mostly everything about these cars. Car is the base model (hence the price) Exige, with low mileage, and in good shape. There is a Small crack in the front splitter (about 2 inches long), but isn't a big deal at all, because a carbon fibre replacement / upgrade is available on sector111.com for $450.00 Also, there are some minor rock chips from basic rock kickup on the freeway, nothing major, but basically those are it's only imperfections. No accidents, No dents, No scratches, Nothing. Interior is flawless, Engine runs Perfect, Basically a Brand New Car, and no doubt one of the cheapest Exiges Around. I based my price off of other Exiges I've found for sale at around $42,500 to $44,000 so I figured the deductions for its small imperfections were fair, however price is negotiable.

Car comes with Upgraded Stereo (Alpine MP3 Deck w/ Infinity Speakers), Lotus Car Cover, and Backup Camera.

I'm located near Sacramento, CA, so if you would like to arrange a time to come see it, My phone number is (916)-990-4251.

My Loss is Your Gain! don't miss the chance to get a Really Nice car at an Amazing price!

For more information, check out my ad on cars.com. You can do a search, or follow the following link:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=99&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=AFFILIATEADID-3352531|P-PRICE+descending|Q-descending&aff=national&paId=275014286&recnum=0&leadExists=true

Thanks for looking!

-David

·
Banned
874 Posts
Yea..... I REALLY dont think it'll sell for that price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts