Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 Lotus Elise
Aspen White
39,825mi

Edit: Location is Mississippi

Asking $32,000

Selling because I hardly ever drive it - maybe once or twice a year at this point and it just sits in a climate controlled garage otherwise.

Purchased in March 2010

Modifications (pretty run of the mill):
Larini 8" Exhaust (have original)
Larini De-Cat Pipe
Sector 111 Shift Re-Enforcer
Sector 111 OnecoolerLines
Sector 111 Lidbone
Carbon Fiber center console (have original)
Carbon Fiber Binnacle
Painted black wheels
DDMTuning HID kit
Braille battery & switch
Black raised LOTUS lettering on rear
Pioneer headunit
Car cover

Issues:
Only minor issues I can think of is there is some wear on the drivers seat from getting in and out but it seems that's a pretty normal place for wear. There are also some scuffs on the driver side door sill from the same thing. There's a small scuff on the side "haunch" near/below the gas tank. It's hard to see from pictures and I have zero idea what caused it or where it came from. It still has the 3m clear paint protection film on the front of the car but over the years has become a little yellow and it wouldn't hurt to remove it or replace it.

Onto the images (sorry about the dust bunnies between my tires, I haven't dusted/swept around it recently lol)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It's been covered in a garage or in the current climate controlled garage it's whole life. Never tracked it, signed up for SCCA and never got around to doing any autocrosses with it. Sucks to sell it but I know I'll end up buying another in a few years.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meh, maybe a little. It really just made the car sound like it looks tbh. Also it killed my MPG because I suddenly loved the way I sounded and would stay in gears a bit longer than before

·
Registered
37 Posts
anyone know where to purchase the black rear rocker panel stone guards ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Beautiful car! I'm located just north of you and would like to come take a look at your car. Please give me a call at 901 335 0457

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Beautiful car! I'm located just north of you and would like to come take a look at your car. Please give me a call at 901 335 0457
Currently waiting on a PPI for the vehicle and have been talking with a member of the forum here located in PA, so he's got "dibs" at the moment. If anything doesn't work out I'll start replying to the other PMs and making some phone calls.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is that your garage?
It's my dad's garage, it's quite a bit bigger than my garage rotfl

I moved into a townhome with a too-small garage and he offered to let me keep my car out at his. I'm sure the Lotus loves it there... temperature controlled and surrounded with old cars with stories to tell.

His newest addition is blue and is hidden in the background of one of the pictures. Bonus points to anyone who finds it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts