The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
On May 20, I had the privilege of photographing mrluky's Aspen White Exige. Now, I've photographed Ferrari Enzos, a Maserati MC12 and a McLaren F1, but so far no photoshoot has excited me more than with this Lotus. It is quite literally my dream car; the car, the color, the be-all end-all for me. Now nothing can top this photoshoot but a photoshoot with two of them.

The weather was pretty dismal at first, but as I was shooting, I realized the beads of water on a white car with a blue background was exactly what I needed to get the cohesive feel I was looking for.

Anyway. Hope you all dig it. It is my largest series to date; just eclipsing the Audi R8's eighteen photos.

_1. __Crisp

_2. __Dream

_3. __Aspen White

_4. __Open to the Pub

_5. __Diagon

_6. __Typographic Truth (I was in a trance standing before it, anyway.)

_7. __Amidst

_8. __Armed

_9. __Noisy Cricket (yes, MiB; the tiny little pistol with incredible power...)

_10. __Rainfall in Jersey

_11. __That Way (Similar to another composition, but with an interesting background element. I felt it was worth working on.)

_12. __Paramus Pond

_13. __A Breath (of fresh air.)

_14. _The Willows

_15. __Public Shovel

_16. __Blue

_17. __Bloom (a la lotus flower)

_18. __Inhale

_19. __Drop Off

_20. __Behind the Wheel

_21. __Exige

-Webb

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great shots! Thank you for sharing...I have several new additions to my screen saver :) hope you don't mind....

·
Failed at Self Control
653 Posts
Very Nice! :clap:

- z

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oh god, beautiful photos! I envy your skill. The Willow and the Drop Off are my faves... Well done! Great choice of background (the blue wall)

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
IMHO, it looks kind of awkward, but to each his own. I broke my stock one also in NYC due to a pot hole, but I replaced it with a Sector 111 carbon fiber one. It's a much cleaner look without that rectangular area. That Composites guy also makes a very good quality lip. I wish I knew about him prior because the Sector 111 lip is transparent for some strange reason. It's still very nice though.

Haha. The lip had some damage, so he improvised with a Dremel tool to even it out a bit. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
amazinngggg picssssss...very clean Lotus!!!...love cars in white!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I demand royalties from the royalties generated by hits to this thread from all outside links. :D

This is the debut of these photos. You see them for the first time as I do.

4 and 9 are my favorites

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
On your website for a little while now. Not sure when it went up, but I must've started checking regularly in late 2007 maybe?

I sent you a PM too. I'd appreciate it if you read it!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
God, you're so needy! ;)

Gladja dig 'em, bro!
You have no idea how hard it was to word that sentence. :p

And 5. The clouds are breathtaking.

And to anyone around tri-state(mike. either of you), if you didn't catch it, he wants to do another shoot eventualy with another color next to mine. I a location in mind for the next shoot.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Great composition, lighting, and visual background on the photos. Awesome work. I would have had him remove his license plate, however, for a more clean look. You could always photoshop it out. Thanks for sharing the pics. :up:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Awesome pics man!!! I think some may be a bit too sharpened.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts