The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never thought I'd sell this, but two kids and priorities are getting in the way:facepalm:).

Anyways, here's the autotrader ad:
Cars for Sale: 2006 Lotus Exige S in Venetia, PA 15367: Coupe Details - 367924182 - AutoTrader.com

To simplify:
-Supercharged (Charlie X Tune)
-Larini Exhaust
-Toybox Mirros
-CF side scoops
-TR Motorsport Rims on R888 (less than 500 miles)
-Carbotech pads (less than 500)
-Sector 111 Rotors (less than 500)
-Sector 111 SS brake lines
-Tillet CF Seats
-Sector 111 Front and Rear tow hooks

Looking to get 45k for it. The car has seen a few autox events, and several track cross events (basically, 1 lap time attacks). I'll add a few video's of it too. I've maintained the car to this level - oil, brake fluid, tranny fluids, tires, pads, and rotors have all been changed within the last season (August 2013). I've done about 10 events in the car.

The car does have minor spider cracking on the passenger rear clam (pictures) from a previous owner. It's pretty much invisible from 5', it never bothered me enough to repair it. I can get more pictures to those who would like.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
978 Posts
Say it ain't so! Very sad to see this go.

GLWS

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Say it ain't so! Very sad to see this go.

GLWS
Thanks! Unfortunately it is...two kids, I can't justify a two seat sports car...or at least I don't think my wife would appreciate me stuffing the kids in the boot (kidding:no:)

Not sure if I mentioned earlier...the car does have a LSD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i seriously cry every time i see a SC exige posted in my price range. 8 more months... 8 more months.... if you still have it at that time frame ill be giving you a ring. best of luck till then!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Beautiful car! GLWS.

Also, quick question... I see your Exige has the rear emblem... I have a 2006 Exige and it has LOTUS in raised letters and no rear badge. Any idea why that'd be different?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beautiful car! GLWS.

Also, quick question... I see your Exige has the rear emblem... I have a 2006 Exige and it has LOTUS in raised letters and no rear badge. Any idea why that'd be different?
Yep - just changed the logo. I believe the 2005 Federal cars had flat lettering that was raised in 2006 +. European cars came with the round badge. I think it gives the car a cleaner look...the LOTUS badge always looked cramped to me across the back of the car.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sale Pending

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And....it's sold! Off to a great guy in Colorado...looks like it'll be in good hands!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts