Sony stereo/CD with I-Pad hook up
New rear brake pads
New oil change to Mobil 1 Synthetic
New air filter
Just aligned
"Rebuilt" Florida title
All new paint
All emblems are black and silver

This beautiful Elise does have a Florida “Rebuilt” title because of light fiberglass damage which has been professionally repaired. NO FRAME DAMAGE.
As many of you already know, the Elise & Exige were exempt from FEDERAL MOTOR VEHICLE STANDARDS for bumpers.

Most insurance companies are very quick to declare an Elise or Exige a “total” loss where there is damage to body clam shells. They are very expensive to replace with new parts from Lotus. There was no chassis damage to this Lotus.

$26,900 firm

Optional black factory hardtop for $1,000 additional

Hayes 772-299-9788 more at wirewheel.com - Wire Wheel Classic Sports Cars

·
Wow Such Admin
6,931 Posts
Damn, I want this. I'm not ready to buy another one yet, I wish was a little more in the future!

·
Vendor
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I do have photos of the damage, before repair. It was to the right rear of the car, rear clam.
The rear clam was replaced, as well as a bent wheel and a couple of bent wishbones.
There was no chassis damage......

·
Vendor
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for your interest. Yes, we use a shipping broker who is able to move cars for us fairly quickly and at reasonable rates, licensed and insured. They can arrange for open or enclosed shipping to the West Coast.
I have a sale pending on this Elise, but I have a 2005 in Ardent Red/tan leather, 33,000 miles, that we will be listing here tomorrow for $24,900 and another 2005 in Arctic Silver/black leather, also with 33,000 miles, clean title, for $31,900. Both cars are very nice examples.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.