The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have the date for the 06 brochure release . I would like to see samples of the new and modified colors and pictures of the changed rear grill?

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
dawnads said:
Does any one have the date for the 06 brochure release . I would like to see samples of the new and modified colors and pictures of the changed rear grill?
Brochure? I'm still waiting for the 2005 brochure... I did manage to pick up a one page "flyer", but that's it. I do like to keep the sales brochure for my cars - I even have one for my '72 Elan...

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
The 2006 color sheet is linked in a sticky here, but I have not seen a final brochure/color chart yet.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Anyone know if they already started building the 06 models yet? I am curious as to what the rear area and new led lights look like.

I havent seen any posts on SELOC about it either, If anyone is going to LOG, can then ask if any photos are available.

Will be interesting to see if the rear of the Exige is changed in Europe too.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
xxxotic said:
Anyone know if they already started building the 06 models yet? I am curious as to what the rear area and new led lights look like.

I havent seen any posts on SELOC about it either, If anyone is going to LOG, can then ask if any photos are available.

Will be interesting to see if the rear of the Exige is changed in Europe too.

As I understand it, the 2006 models went into production this month.

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
I have the 2006 Elise powerpoint ordering guide...I can post some / all of it. I don't think I recall seeing the taillights in it though.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Me three! I ordered mine on the phone with no colours, no specs, no pictures and no demo. I would love to see this before my car gets here in Nov./Dec.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for all the info.

I ordered 06 without knowing what its gonna be...

Finally got to see the LED tailights.

Getting mine in the end of October.

·
shay2nak
25,069 Posts
wow, the diamond pattern seats are awesome! Hope I can get those on the Exige.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts