The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Forgot to mention, original Lotus tool kit and user manual are included. I also have the original sales brochure for the NA Elise and will include it in the sale. Great reading!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
This car has never been tracked but has been autocrossed several times. It has never been smoked in. It has a very Lotus scent of leather and engine.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
UNFORTUNATELY I sold my CO about 2 years ago.....It went to Long Island, then HE sold it to a guy in Burlington, VT..... It hasn't been taken care of like I DID....sad...Many times I wish I would've kept it.....I only had 16 K on it......

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
Have no TOY car right now.....we've been concentrating on the bed & breakfast we own right across the street from Watkins Glen International race track. ( TheapexinnDOTCOM ) but IF I GET anything else, it'll be a full blown rally car.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
This car is still available. Y'all are forcing me to consider fixing the AC/heat. I admit I am spoiled as I never needed either of them here in San Diego. They may have died from lack of attention.

The Elise is best enjoyed with the windows down and the top off anyway, so please buy this car before I go and ruin it by restoring the AC option.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts