Exterior Color: Nightfall Blue
Interior Color: Biscuit
Touring Pack
Limited Slip Differential
Star Shield
Hard Top (Soft Top in Bag)
Chin Guards
Mileage: 12,831

FormulaOne High Performance Tint on 10/7/2011 (rear window)
Green Wire Mod (unplugged wire, not cut)

*Four brand new Toyo R888 tires installed on 2/29/2012.
*Recent service performed 5/1/2012.
*All service records included since original date of purchase (6/1/2006).

All "Lotus Connect" services claimed:
ECM REFLASH UPTO VIN 5HL32911
PERFORM TSB 2005/18
AIRBAG WARNING PAGE ADDENDUM
RETROFIT 12MM SHIFTER LEVER
DRAIN HOLES/HVAC FLOOR

Both keys, owners manual and original window sticker are included. Registered until 6/2013.

I never drove this car in the rain. After each drive I had the car fully detailed. This car was always stored in a garage. The first owner bought this car from British Motor Cars in San Francisco. I purchased this car from the second owner who took care of this car as well as I have.

Overall the car is in immaculate condition (with the exception of the Star Shield). Paint is in near mint condition. The Star Shield shows signs of wear from a recent drive out to Las Vegas and back. Mechanically the car runs perfect. The car does not rattle, squeak or creak.

Click this link for 31 photos of the car:
For Sale - XXXREME.com

The following photos were not touched up in any way.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The following video was not created by me. It was created by the previous owner and allows you to really hear the Stage II exhaust.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I posted this last year and had sellers remorse within the first week of creating the post. I've enjoyed this car over the last year and 2,000 miles. I have decided to place it back up for sale. My schedule doesn't allow me to drive the car as much as I would like. It took me a long time to find this color combination, with a hard top and limited slip!

I am firm on the price of $33,990.

I plan to have another service completed on the car in the next week. I also plan to have the car fully detailed as well.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
btw, you might want to mention that the car has traction control

·
Registered
973 Posts
Btw where are you located?
I assum you ignored that because its in your profile Orange CO, CA?

The car does not rattle, squeak or creak.
all stock 06 lotus's rattle, squeak or creak. I know some of the 08+ have less of this effect and I know you can make mods to fix a lot of it but you didnt mention that. Is that what you mean.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I assum you ignored that because its in your profile Orange CO, CA?
You are correct, I am in South Orange County.

all stock 06 lotus's rattle, squeak or creak. I know some of the 08+ have less of this effect and I know you can make mods to fix a lot of it but you didnt mention that. Is that what you mean.
My first Elise that I bought in 2006 did squeak and rattle, a lot! At the time I originally posted this ad (last year) it did not make any noises, that I could hear over the Stage II exhaust :) In the last year, the driver's side door did develop a rattle. After reading one of the threads on here, I adjusted one of the screws on the door which eliminated the rattling window.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Toying with us again I see. I'm not sure I can emotionally invest myself and get rejected again... At any rate, GLWS! Beautiful car
Ha! Last time reality set in and it's just so hard to part with this car. The week I put it up for sale I test drove a GT-R, Z06, 360, IS-F, C63AMG and CLK Black Series, but couldn't find anything that was as fun to drive on the streets as an Elise/Exige. I even drove my friends 458, MP4-12C and Aventador at the track which were a blast but not at slow speeds. Not to mention the fact that 1 Aventador = 13 Elise's -eek-

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts
True!

From what I understand, only the cars with LSD (like mine) have traction control?
Other way around, I think. Only cars with TC have LSD.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Ha! Last time reality set in and it's just so hard to part with this car. The week I put it up for sale I test drove a GT-R, Z06, 360, IS-F, C63AMG and CLK Black Series, but couldn't find anything that was as fun to drive on the streets as an Elise/Exige. I even drove my friends 458, MP4-12C and Aventador at the track which were a blast but not at slow speeds. Not to mention the fact that 1 Aventador = 13 Elise's -eek-
I'm surprised about the 360. I drove a friends 99 modena coupe and it felt really light on its feet! I wish I could buy your car, because I definitely would. Just not now. :(

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm surprised about the 360. I drove a friends 99 modena coupe and it felt really light on its feet! I wish I could buy your car, because I definitely would. Just not now. :(
Actually, the 360 was the highest fun factor of the group. There is always a sense of reservation with the 360 due to the extreme high cost of maintenance. It's peace of mind knowing our cars have Toyota motors :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, the car is still available. I have had several people call me on the car. At the moment, two people seem very interested and are trying to sort out financing & transportation as they are both out of state.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts