The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time eventually had to come to sell my 2006 Elise. The car was a blast to own and I will miss it dearly. I can provide more detailed or specific photos upon request. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Year: 2006
Model: Elise
Miles: 33,xxx
Color-Exterior: Phantom Black
Color-Interior: Cream (Magnolia) Leather
Includes Hardtop & Soft Top
Rebuilt Title

Asking $28,999 OBO

Has the Touring Pack options:
The highly desirable Touring Pack adds creature comforts such as power windows, upgraded Blaupunkt stereo, leather upholstery, additional sound deadening material and floor mats. Standard features include air conditioning, a leather wrapped MOMO sport steering wheel & sport seats. LED tail lights. ProBax seats

Rebuilt title, because of fiberglass damage to the front clam and driver's door. All repairs done professionally and sold by WireWheel in Vero Beach, Florida. All recalls and updates done at Lotus of Orlando.

Upgrades:
Tinted windows
3M Automotive Crystalline applied to windshield
Hardtop recently reupholstered
3D printed cup holder

Notes:
A/C blows but does not get cold.
Some chip marks in the paint from stones. Any professional detailer will be able to fix this.
Some spider webbing on the hardtop edges

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
The time eventually had to come to sell my 2006 Elise. The car was a blast to own and I will miss it dearly. I can provide more detailed or specific photos upon request. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Miles: 32,xxx
Salvage Title

Asking $29,999 OBO

The highly desirable Touring Pack adds creature comforts such as power windows, upgraded Blaupunkt stereo, leather upholstery, additional sound deadening material and floor mats. Standard features include air conditioning, a leather wrapped MOMO sport steering wheel & sport seats. LED tail lights. ProBax seats

Rebuilt title, because of fiberglass damage to the front clam and driver's door. All repairs done professionally and sold by WireWheel in Vero Beach, Florida. All recalls and updates done at Lotus of Orlando.

Upgrades:
Tinted windows
3D printed cup holder

Notes:
Some chip marks in the paint from stones. Any professional detailer will be able to fix this.
Hey man this vehicle is beautiful. This is definitely my favorite lotus I have seen so far. If it's still for sale when I come down I'll definitely get it contact with you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Beautiful car. I’m located just south of you in the Fort Myers area. You wouldn’t happen to have any photos of the damage before Wirewheel repaired it, would you? You can reach me directly at [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful car. I’m located just south of you in the Fort Myers area. You wouldn’t happen to have any photos of the damage before Wirewheel repaired it, would you? You can reach me directly at [email protected]
Hello GSR1104, unfortunately I do not have the images prior to when I purchased the car. I haven't had any issues related to the car being a rebuilt title and was informed there was no frame damage.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Beautiful car, GLWS - I have to ask though... that cup holder? Is that 3D printed? Where'd it come from, or do you have the files to reprint it?

·
Registered
27 Posts

Miles: 33,xxx
Salvage Title

Asking $29,999 OBO

Upgrades:
Tinted windows
3D printed cup holder

Notes:
Could you please clarify current title status. Salvaged vs rebuilt title. cant pm so if you can PM for private conversation

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
197 Posts
Could you please clarify current title status. Salvaged vs rebuilt title. cant pm so if you can PM for private conversation
Maybe he updated it - "Rebuilt title, because of fiberglass damage to the front clam and driver's door. All repairs done professionally and sold by WireWheel in Vero Beach, Florida. All recalls and updates done at Lotus of Orlando".

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful car, GLWS - I have to ask though... that cup holder? Is that 3D printed? Where'd it come from, or do you have the files to reprint it?
Haha, thank you. A friend of mine 3D printed that from a file he found online. I will try and find it and PM you.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.