The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to sell my baby because I now have a real baby to take care of and it needs boring stuff like clothes and diapers ...... You are getting an amazing deal because I never intended to sell my elise so I spared no expense on my improvements. To help highlight all the extra parts and other stuff that you get, I created a website to post everything including a video so you can hear the car. Below are all the main details, but you can see everything at the website I created, 2006 Lotus Elise Supercharged $39,900.00

I am asking $39,900.00, I live in Jacksonville, FL

• 28,080 Miles
• One Owner – Original Window Sticker & Sales Receipt included
• No Accidents, always garaged
• All service and maintenance performed by Lotus Dealer
• Never Raced, Never Tracked, I have never even received a ticket in my Elise!
• Katana 2 Supercharger – Installed by the Lotus Dealer
• Larini Sport Exhaust – Original muffler is also included (see extras page)
• Diamond quilted premium cognac and black leather interior, upgraded less than a year ago
• Amazing high end, 6 speaker Focal Stereo with Alpine amp. (no physical changes were made to the car)
• 8″ subwoofer with custom, leather wrapped enclosure
• Carbon Fiber side scoops, sills, switch panels and hvac surround. All the original, black plastic parts are also included (see extras page)
• Hardtop roof & Soft Top roof included

You can email me (Brett) at [email protected] or call/text me at 904-463-6154

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And the before/after Dyno. Post supercharger, it has 228 whp, which works out to ~260 hp at the crank. The power is smooth and linear which makes it great to drive on the road.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts