The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am the original owner of this 2006 Storm Titanium Lotus Elise with hard and soft tops, Touring and Sport packages. It has 38,869 miles and has been well maintained, just serviced by Lotus of Jacksonville. Car is located in Pensacola, Florida.
Price: $32,000.00. For more information: [email protected] Sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Unable to PM due to post count. Possibly interested depending on condition and price. Please let me know how to contact you via email or cell. Thanks!

·
Registered
160 Posts

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
HondaCRX is correct, you really need to follow the forum rules, which are as follows:

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

Please update this thread or I'll close it and you can post a new thread when you have gathered the items needed to fulfill the rules requirements. Thanks in advance.

San

1 - 8 of 8 Posts