The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2006 Exige seats, came out of an exige with 20k miles on it. There is slight wear on the drivers side, but overall seats are in great condition.

Photos here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnQVs9VmTOTawTUvnOoE5L_IUmqM

I have the box that my new seats came in, will ship to anywhere in the US. Possibly international, but I'm not sure what that'll cost. Buyer pays for shipping.

Thanks for looking!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Post those on a Miata forum and you won't have to ship them.

San

·
7,594 Posts
Huh, I'd never considered that, great advice! Thanks :)
No problem. I sold my 2007 Exige seats to a Miata owner for the exact same price. I didn't post the seats on a Miata forum, but he was lurking here for the opportunity. GLWS.

San

·
Registered
20 Posts
How much for shipping to 84070?
Can't PM yet, email or phone would be helpful (although I've already found you on FB).
Have friends who live near you, maybe they could get them and ship so you don't have to. Picking up an Elise that needs seats from Pasco, WA today. Adding Portland to the trip before going back to Salt Lake is probably a bit too much.

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
How much for shipping to 84070?
Can't PM yet, email or phone would be helpful (although I've already found you on FB).
Have friends who live near you, maybe they could get them and ship so you don't have to. Picking up an Elise that needs seats from Pasco, WA today. Adding Portland to the trip before going back to Salt Lake is probably a bit too much.
Hey! My email is varun_ram [at] outlook dot com, shoot me an email, let's see if we can work something out. Seattle is a bit further to SLC than Portland, so you'd incur about 1 hr 45 - 2 hrs extra coming down(and it's a beautiful drive :) )

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey everyone, I've had a few people message me about these seats, with a couple of local interested buyers. They're going to be my 1st choice as it's less of a hassle for me.
@EliseExiger - I'm in Portland, OR so that'd involve a ship.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Picking up your Exige Seats from Portland?

Well, if nobody beats me to them, I can drive down to pick them up from Seattle. Makes for a nice quick weekend trip to Portland :) Please let me know and I'd be happy to send you a deposit/payment for them if you are okay with that?

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey everyone, there's been more interest in these seats than I'd expected. Right now @jasonious has first dibs since he was the first one to reach out to me and is local. If I don't hear from him or the deal falls through, first local buyer to send over payment gets it. If those fall through, I'll post back here - as I said I have the box & can ship, but it's def easier to go local :)

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump - all local buyers backed out & I've kinda sat on these. Now willing to ship, buyer pays shipping.

·
7,594 Posts
Bump - all local buyers backed out & I've kinda sat on these. Now willing to ship, buyer pays shipping.
Did you try a Miata forum? Your price is reasonable. GLWS.

San

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you try a Miata forum? Your price is reasonable. GLWS.

San
Tried one...but they had an extremely high number of posts + 6 month requirement to post things in the for sale section. I listed the seats on ebay for local pickup as well, so I guess we'll see!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Check out Greyhound Bus for shipping: I bought a set of Exige seats and Greyhound shipped them both for $134 from Louisiana to Washington. This was their station to station service. When I sold my Elise seats they were shipped down to Los Angeles for $104. The service was easy to use and the boxes arrived in excellent condition both times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts