The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Exige finished in Solar Yellow with Black leather. Driven just 600 miles, this one owner Exige comes equipped with a touring package, star shield and metallic paint. It is showroom new in every respect having been driven just 600 miles!!! It represents one of the best buys on the market today!!! It's priced to sell QUICKLY at $41,900.00. It's under full factory warranty until 02/10 or 36K miles. All serious inquiries should be directed to Mark Starr @ 914 217-4817.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
I thought that at first too but his car has over 1k miles according to his sale thread (and yellow calipers)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not My Car

I thought that at first too but his car has over 1k miles according to his sale thread (and yellow calipers)
That is either a good memory, or good search skills.

No, its not my car. I do have yellow calipers, and Track/Touring/LSD/Traction Control/Star Shield, and now about 1,400 miles (along with a JVC Navi Deck and HRM Floor Mats and Driving Lights, and recently a Painted Center Console). My in-services date is later as well (mine is 10/07). Oh yeah, and my Garage/Driveway look nothing like the ones in those pictures!!!!

I would have to say that mine is now "sort of" still for sale (though if Randy's Noble had been a different color, my Exige would absoutely now be for sale).

Good luck with the sale, Mark.

---- ANDY

·
Lotus Sales
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a sick deal especially considering it'd be as fast as the newer cars by just adding a s/c.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts