3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can we get original Fllor mats
I don't see any US vendors
where to get parts
thanks

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1: 2011 Audi S4 Manual
134 Posts
where can we get original Fllor mats
I don't see any US vendors
where to get parts
thanks
These aren't OEM floor mats, but InoKinetic has some that fit the Elise/Exige, plus they come in a variety of colors. Presumably the price is also a lot better than OEM mats as well? Anyway, maybe this will suit your needs.👍

·
Registered
2005 BR Elise
42 Posts
I can recommend the InoKinetic floor mats. My original mats were so worn that the carpet buttons no longer held them in place. The new mats fit excellently, and I got the color I wanted.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These aren't OEM floor mats, but InoKinetic has some that fit the Elise/Exige, plus they come in a variety of colors. Presumably the price is also a lot better than OEM mats as well? Anyway, maybe this will suit your needs.👍

thank you that really helps
Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can recommend the InoKinetic floor mats. My original mats were so worn that the carpet buttons no longer held them in place. The new mats fit excellently, and I got the color I wanted.
great to hear. always looking for good sources
Andy

·
Premium Member
1,413 Posts
Every so often a group buy will be initiated to obtain "Lotus Sport" mats which come from the UK and are very nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts