The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone familiar with the 2006 british racing green exige at ed martin acura in indianapolis. this car is listed on autotrader. I am looking for my first lotus and do not want to make a poor purchase. The mileage and price seem in line with other advertised 2006 exiges. Hopefully, someone has seen this car and can give me some guidance. I am a fan of green. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
341 Posts
is anyone familiar with the 2006 british racing green exige at ed martin acura in indianapolis. this car is listed on autotrader. I am looking for my first lotus and do not want to make a poor purchase. The mileage and price seem in line with other advertised 2006 exiges. Hopefully, someone has seen this car and can give me some guidance. I am a fan of green. Thanks in advance
That car has been for sale for quite some time. For what it is worth, I think the price is way high given the miles and market conditions. I wouldn't necessarily compare the price to what others are ASKING, I'd compare it to what others are actually SELLING.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
OP, i would say to browse the For Sale section here....you will most likely find a very good car that has been cared for by a enthusiast.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
OP, i would say to browse the For Sale section here....you will most likely find a very good car that has been cared for by a enthusiast.
Indeed... Buying from a seller here eliminates the middle man. They will get more from you than a dealer would have given them and you'll get it cheaper than the dealer would have sold it to you.. Every body wins (except the dealer).. There was a beautiful black Exige in the FS section a while back for 36k with low miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.