The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is the going price for one in excellent condition (regardless of color?) Hard to come by these days?

If anyone has one for sale and can send me a photo or two or is thinking about selling PM me please.

If you can't wait 15-30 minutes for me to reply to a PM or the time to send me a photo of what your selling please don't bother, you're wasting my time and yours.

I've missed two tops already because I asked for a photo before a price.... :wallbang:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
'bout a grand. I've seen them for as little as 800 tho.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
John, you should ping EagleTime - he's not that far from you and his yellow Elise is for sale.

I know his thread mentioned splitting out the hard top. Might be a good option to get one and not have to deal with shipping. I'd think a body shop would paint it for around $150 or so.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He is selling? I met him once and we have chatted some but never managed a drive together. That sucks. I'll send him a PM. Thanks Jeff.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
43 Posts
2005 roof and carbon fiber parts for sale

I have a great hardtop for sale for $1000. I wrecked the car and it's in great condition. I don't come on here much anymore so just email me at [email protected]. I also have a molded carbon fiber sub box with a jl audio w1 in it that looks and sounds amazing. And a Reverie carbon center console in beautiful condition for sale. Also a viz racing perfect carbon fiber engine cover with lid bone for sale. and a soft top and bag. Im in the portland area if you'd like to save shipping cost.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
looks like I got the black one above:) but I have a yellow one if you're interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts