The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in Los Angeles. Asking 32k OBO.

Cosmetically this car is 90%, mechanically flawless. Runs, sounds, and looks amazing. Clean title, registration up to date, will have it detailed before you pick up and its ready to go.

The car is in great condition for this year and mileage, with new brake pads, nearly new tires, and a new battery. Interior is nearly spotless. AC is even working.

Title is clean, car has never been tracked, all stock. Entire car is covered in clear protective film.

Note, some of the issues may have been fixed by the time you see this ad. I'll try to update this, but please ask about current condition. Missing the trunk floor carpet, cracked rear left indicator, some light scuffs to the front clam (no paint damage, just on the clear bra, easy fix), a small scrape between the driver side headlights, and one small ding on passenger door. All issues as seen in photos. Please message for carfax, questions, or additional pictures.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,392 Posts
Located in Los Angeles.

Cosmetically this car is 90%, mechanically flawless. Runs, sounds, and looks amazing. Clean title, registration up to date, will have it detailed before you pick up and its ready to go.

The car is in great condition for this year and mileage, with new brake pads, nearly new tires, and a new battery. Interior is nearly spotless. AC is even working.

Title is clean, car has never been tracked, all stock. Entire car is covered in clear protective film.

Note, some of the issues may have been fixed by the time you see this ad. I'll try to update this, but please ask about current condition. Missing the trunk floor carpet, cracked rear left indicator, some light scuffs to the front clam (no paint damage, just on the clear bra, easy fix), a small scrape between the driver side headlights, and one small ding on passenger door. All issues as seen in photos. Please message for carfax, questions, or additional pictures.
You need to post a price. Failure to do so will result in this thread being closed. Thanks.

San

·
Registered
11 Posts
How hard is it to find a hard top for the Elise? I’d be interested in this but not having a hard top is huge for me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
How hard is it to find a hard top for the Elise? I’d be interested in this but not having a hard top is huge for me.
Is not that hard to find one. Not having a hard top should not be a deal breaker, there are a few aftermarket options for hard tops and people sell them here and on Ebay every so often. Most people will agree that the car looks better with the hard top than with the soft top but A lot of people also agree that it actually looks best without a top. Most people never use the hard top, one of the nicest qualities and highest fun factor is to drive it "top less". I recently purchase one and it came with both hard and soft top, the previous owner (after 8 years) never put the hard top, and I don't think that I ever will. I keep the soft top in the trunk in case that I encounter unexpected rain during my outing. I have been debating selling the hard top but it is the original top that came with the car, same color, all the accessories and in perfect shape (hardly used, LOL). I think that if I ever want to sell it it will be more attractive to have both tops available. specially an original hard top in perfect shape with all the accessories. Bottom line, if you like everything else about the car, don't miss on it due to a hard top, drive it and enjoy it for a while top less, summer is here and patiently wait until you find one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have to agree with Nelson on this one. Finding a matching canyon red might take a little time, but there are some nice aftermarket black/carbon tops that also look nice with the red if you had to have one, but frankly unless you're taking it to the track, you'll end up taking it off every time you go for a spin anyways

·
Registered
279 Posts
Do you know if it has an LSD? (Limited Slip Differential?) If there is a sticker with model number on the transmission it could determine this.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Brandon, any luck?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts