The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is with a very heavy heart that I am putting my beloved Lotus up for sale. This is hands down the best handling/driving car that I have ever owned, a true drivers car! I hope to find it a good home.

2006 Lotus Elise loaded with all the options. The OEM options on the car are Sport package (16-17” wheels and Blistein shocks), Touring package (extra sound deadening and power window/doors etc… Premium sound) , color matched hardtop, touring soft-top, star shield protection, 2006 upgraded Proback seats, metallic British racing green paint, 2006 upgraded AC, 2006 LED rear lights, Lotus upgraded oil cooler lines installed. Have all the receipts and even original window sticker.

The additional aftermarket options on the car are custom fit car cover, shower cap cover (covers windshield and top for those topless days), Lidbourne, iPod/MP3 input for Stereo, Sirius XM Radio, S111 Rear Micro Mirror, K&N Air Filter, brand new light weight battery, battery mount and battery disconnect (saves the battery from draining when not in use), S111 baffled oil pan, S111 lite weight rotors, S111 steering arms, quarter turn quick release fastners on undertray, modular rear clam kit from Radium (makes removing the rear clam a snap), new performance thermostat, new brake pads. All maintenance regularly performed and only the best fluids/filters used, very recent oil change, coolant change and transmission fluid change.

The car is in excellent condition. 33K miles. The front cowling and drivers side star shield panels were removed and replaced with a clear spray on protectant.

Asking $35,000

For more information contact Doug 520-444-5426 or [email protected].

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
Is that a 2014 C7 in the garage?
GLWS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.