VIN: SCCPC11136HL32140

2006 Lotus Elise in canyon red metallic

76k miles on it

Has a rebuilt title (when I bought it the title said rebuilt but once I registered it in North Carolina the NC title in my name has no brands on it and is “clean title” just wanted to put that out there, the last 2 pictures are from the accident where it cracked both rear and front clam shells totaling it. The oem clamshells were fiberglass repaired and resprayed)

In my opinion the only thing wrong with the car is the paint being maybe a solid 5 or 6 out of 10 in my opinion, having some pressure cracks in the front and some clear coat ships, as well as scratches. I have detailed walk around videos highlighting everything that I can send to any interested buyers.

Car has absolutely no issues and runs perfectly in every way.

AC , Heat works, aftermarket Bluetooth radio unit with upgraded speakers.

Car got a new clutch 2k miles ago and has new R888R tires on it with about 800 miles on them, has EBC pads and rotors as well.

It has an aftermarket muffler to dual tips but header and cat is 100% Oem, will pass any state inspection/smog.

Has a quick disconnect steering wheel which’s makes it very easy to get in/out of (I’m 6’4 and 250lb in case you’re wondering if you’ll fit)

Mods:

Quick release hub/sparco 300mm steering wheel (horn works)
BC racing coilovers
BOE baffled oil pan
BWR hardcore front sway bar
EBC yellow pads / Rotors
R888R 195/16 front 235/17 rear tires

I also have BOE rear toe links and EliseParts lightweight steering arms/bump steer correction kit brand new in box I can include with the car
$35,000 , open to offers.

carfax link below: