The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I got a different experience than that guy. I bought my lotus esprit from Silvio and I never had an issues with the car but it was not salvage. Because of his customer service and great experience my first time around was the reason I went to see another car from him. That's when I saw the Elise. It is always better to inspect the car in person or at least send someone in to see it. For me I would actually buy another car from him, but I would inspect the car first as I always do. If anyone is interested in cars from him let me know since I live not too far and I can at least send some pictures.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
117 Posts
I think it was 26k, but is now gone. I saw he has 2 more. A 2005 Elise and a 2007 exige. If anyone wants me to go check it out I could.

i'm in Los Angeles and would like to buy the elise. I'm new to Lotus and dont know much about the car or how it should drive. It would be nice if you could do me a favor and check it inside and out.. thanks

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You are referring to the Red 05' Elise he has now, right? I will stop by either Monday or Tuesday to check it out and take pics. I have an exige, so I am assuming it should be about the same but with a little less power. I will see if I can get pics of the before it was fixed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts