The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Lotus Elise Graphite Grey -- Just in this week!

Offered by Smith Lotus of San Luis Obispo, California

Options include:
Hardtop
Touring Pack
Starshield

7,778 miles

Never Registered -- the car was used by Lotus USA execs

Beautifully kept and drives very well. The interior is very clean and the body and paint work is in near perfect condition.

Please visit our web site Smith Lotus for more information and additional large format photos.

Feel free to call my toll free number 877.LOTUS18 -- it routes to my cell phone and it is with me and on. If you don't reach me please leave a message I will return you call as soon as I get your message.

email: darin at smithlotus.com

We are open to offers and trades - especially Porsches (we are an independent Porsche dealer as well) Check out SmithStrasse.com for our Porsches.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Warranty ends 05.03.2010

Giving this thread a bump - we are ready to make a deal on this car.

Call me - Darin Phillips - at 877.LOTUS18 if interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Darin, I might come down to check it out this weekend. Looks like the tires don't have much life left on them--do you have any closeups or tread numbers? Also, any idea what happened to the shift knob?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please set an appointment with me so I can make sure I am there and have set aside time to give you my full attention. Shift knob looks like it got a few small scratches from a someone's ring -- I always suggest driving naked with a towel on the seat to prevent damaging one's car because small things like this are bound to happen if you don't!

The tires are up to you. Not knowing who will be buying the car it is hard to predict the tire choices they may want. You can pick from our selection of new Lotus approved tires and make them part of the deal, or pickup your own and ask for some $ off -- it is all part of the fun of negotiations.

Call me at 877 LOTUS 18 to set up a day and time we can meet.

Looking forward to meeting you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you have a brown interior, you don't have to use the towel on the seat when you drive naked...rotfl

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah! Another advantage for the Touring Pack driver. Didn't consider that, I will have to add that to my car salesman's arsenal of catchy things to say when hunting for any possible "feature benefit."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts