The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 2006 Lotus Elise midnight blue. I just bought it 2 weeks ago but I decided I want to get an exige. I just installed the star shield on the car. It has the lss package with a little over 13k miles. The car is in mint condition. the previous owner took really good care of it. This car has never been tracked or beaten up. I pamper all my cars.The car is always garaged. Asking 31k OBO. Serious inquiries only please. I took these pictures with my iphone. I will post more pictures when I get a chance.

http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/Michael_tran38/?action=view&current=c5c25b23.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/Michael_tran38/?action=view&current=108032b8.jpg
http://s238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/Michael_tran38/?action=view&current=5968381d.jpg

·
Registered
285 Posts
Do you have a hardtop? Car looks great, but I'm not willing to pay 30k without a hardtop. Maybe 28.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you have a hardtop? Car looks great, but I'm not willing to pay 30k without a hardtop. Maybe 28.
The car doesn't have a hardtop. I just added the star shield on the car front and back. I even put it on the head lights and side mirrors. You can find a used hardtop for about 900-1000. Ive only had this car for about three weeks. But I decided to upgrade to a Lotus Exige S. They guy gave me a great deal for 40k w some upgrades:) I didn't want to lose out on the opportunity so I'm flying out tomorrow to pick it up. Pm me if you want the car:)

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,684 Posts
Ok mods: Don't delete this one.... I'm JUST asking him if it's Nightfall Blue or Magnetic Blue...there's no such thing as midnight blue. I know of someone looking for a nightfall blue.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I just bought it 2 weeks ago... I pamper all my cars.The car is always garaged.
Can you elaborate on the pampering this car has received in the last two weeks?

How does it run? Any issues with the engine or transmission?

Are there any aftermarket mods on the car?

From the pictures, the color does appear to be magnetic blue.

I hope you get to enjoy the Exige for longer than this Elise.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you elaborate on the pampering this car has received in the last two weeks?

How does it run? Any issues with the engine or transmission?

Are there any aftermarket mods on the car?

From the pictures, the color does appear to be magnetic blue.

I hope you get to enjoy the Exige for longer than this Elise.
The car runs perfect. No issues with the car what so ever. The car is bone stock It only has 13k miles so not much can really happen. As you can see the pictures it took was from my iphone and the photos still came out great. I'm selling this car not because it has issues, it was because I didn't want to spent an extra 10k for an Exige. But I finally muster up the courage to fork out another 11k for the car I wanted:)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts