The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2006 Elise. I am the second owner, the car has been garage kept and it is in pristine shape in and out. Clean Carfax, no accidents, I have the report and can provide upon request.

Have certificate of Provenance from Lotus, this is 1 of 2 cars produced in Phantom Black with the factory options included.

Touring and Sports package
Traction Control
Soft and Hard Top
Cold AC
Brand New Tires
Newer Brake Pads
Black LSS Wheels
Fog lights
LED tail lights
Factory Supercharger added by previous owner at Lotus dealer in Miami in 2010.

Have title in hand. Only Elise for sale in South Florida. Looks and drives awesome.

Asking 38,000. Only reason I am selling is that I am looking to get in on a new Evora S and have limited garage space!

Serious inquiries only

Attachments

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
So that's what I did wrong. I didn't get the Cold AC factory option. Who knew?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, 3 months, 800 miles! Trust me, I love this car!
Don't really have to sell. I was originally looking for an Evora S and came accross this Elise. I absolutely love the car and frankly would only sell for my asking price (which gets me half way to the Evora S price, this Elise is worth every penny) Either way, this is a fun second car for me and I have been a long time Lotus admirer. I made some extra money recently and decided to pursue the Evora again- Besides, my wife would kill me if I bought the Evora and kept the Elise (keeping both is really what I would love to do!)

·
Registered
74 Posts
It seems like every time I see a Lotus listed for sale on this forum, I start thinking about buying another one. Cool car. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great looking car! The accents like the factory cup holder, trinket tray divider, and LOTUS letters and Supercharged decals make it apparent the owners thought through every mod.

Do you know where the 4 chrome interior vents can be purchased from? They really add to the interior!

-Jerry

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Up for sale is my 2006 Elise. I am the second owner, the car has been garage kept and it is in pristine shape in and out. Clean Carfax, no accidents, I have the report and can provide upon request.

Have certificate of Provenance from Lotus, this is 1 of 2 cars produced in Phantom Black with the factory options included.

Touring and Sports package
Traction Control
Soft and Hard Top
Cold AC
Brand New Tires
Newer Brake Pads
Black LSS Wheels
Fog lights
LED tail lights
Factory Supercharger added by previous owner at Lotus dealer in Miami in 2010.

Have title in hand. Only Elise for sale in South Florida. Looks and drives awesome.

Asking 38,000. Only reason I am selling is that I am looking to get in on a new Evora S and have limited garage space!

Serious inquiries only
Hey guys, I decided to take the car off the market. Getting ready to do some more mods ( nothing crazy) but I realize I love her too much to let her go. Thanks for all the interest!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.