The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’m going to be moving in the near future and need to downsize so sadly I'm selling my Lotus.

I bought the car from the original owner in July 2012 and drove it from Austin to Boston . The car has never been raced or tracked.

2006 Lotus Elise
• Polar Blue with Black leather interior. Only 35 Polar Blue cars produced in 2006. This car is 1 of 5 configured with the options it has
• Touring Pack
• Hard & Soft Tops
• Starshield
• 29,xxx miles

I upgraded the sound system with the following:
• Alpine CDE-HD138BT
• JL Audio C2-600X (Read)
• JL Audio C2-525X (Front)

Accessories included are:
• Sector 111 The Bootie
• Black Watch Racing Ultimate Cup Holder
• Black Watch Racing Front License Plate Mount

Oil Line recall was performed by Aston Martin of New England & Lotus Motorsports in April 2013. When the recall was being performed I had the radiator replaced with a Sector 111 fully aluminum lightweight blue radiator and Sector 111 radHOSES along with the windshield replaced so it had small crack.

The rear tires were replaced approximately 500 miles ago with OEM Tokohama ADVAN AD07 tires to match the front. The battery was replaced with a Optima 8020-164 in April 2013.

Previous owner had the following work done
• Overhead Cams Replaced by John Eagle Lotus of Austin (Originals were factory defective)
• De-Snorkeled (snorkel will come with car)
• Lower Motor Mount Inserts
• Quarter Turn Fasteners for Under Panels.

The car is in excellent condition other than some scraping on the underside of the front lip due to the garage at work.

It’s cold and snowy here so it’s difficult to get good pictures but if the weather allows I’ll take it out of the garage for some better photos.

Asking $32.5K

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
2006 Lotus Elise
• Polar Blue with Black leather interior. Only 35 Polar Blue cars produced in 2006. This car is 1 of 5 configured with the options it has
• Touring Pack
• Hard & Soft Tops
• Starshield
• 29,xxx miles
Asking $32.5K
I believe I am one of the other four with your color & options. Mine has 47k miles.
If you don't mind, please PM me what you get for the car once it's sold. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
Yup..I have a couple more pics for you from Larz Anderson. Really good looking car. ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1392515745.126973.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1392515776.688086.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The car has never been in an accident and has a clear title. I don't have a carfax but the VIN is in the two certificate of provenances that are attached to the original post if you wish to run one.

The car is currently is pending sale as of right now

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I believe I am one of the other four with your color & options. Mine has 47k miles.
If you don't mind, please PM me what you get for the car once it's sold. Good luck!
I wonder how many 06 polar blue elise's had the optional 'black pack' (black wheels and diffuser). Could mine be the only one?

·
Krypton Green Elise
53 Posts
I kept contemplating this car and was undecided on the color.... a googlee image search of polar blue lotus reveals the drastic transformation some black wheels and trim do for this color combo. Good luck with completing transaction, seems like a great example of a well cared for unmolested vehicle.

Now get that thing some black wheels! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.