The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I currently have this car listed on cars.com for 34000. And I am entertaining any resonable offers.

I bought the car about 2 years ago and have driven her up and down the east coast and then out to New Mexico, where she currently resides. She has 10433 miles on her. We can work out something for delivery if you can't come pick her up.

The car's paint is a racing green metallic which is amazing. The car has both the touring and the sport packages, as well as the hardtop and starshield.

If you would like to view the ad, and a carfax report it is on cars.com at

Cars.com: 2006 Lotus Elise

If this link doesn't work just pm me.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Nice car

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can vouch for this car & seller.

I spoke with the seller, Mark, a couple weeks ago and have test driven the car. The car is immaculate -- very well maintained, always by the dealer and with records. I went over it myself and had a PPI done. Someone is going to get a great deal.

The Seller is also a great guy. I was going to purchase the car. Unfortunately, a personal issue came up and I wanted to get out of the deal at the last minute. Mark was very understanding and let me back out. He even returned my deposit - something he did not have to do.

Mark, if your reading this...thanks again.

Others - it's a great car, sold by a great guy. Give him a call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts