The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chrom Orange with Black leather interior. Track and Touring packs.

One owner. Great condition, only 15,100 mile. Oil lines recall and main maintenance work done in 2014.

I have two kids and have no time for it anymore. It's been garaged it's entire life, and it hasn't see a lot of daylights in last 7 years. Kids' toys are taking over the garage. So, it has to find a new home soon.

Mostly OEM stocks. Aftermark Exhaust: Larini SE twin tips Exhaust, and Track brake pads.
Star shield and the front splitter have some damages(see photos).

Asking - $36,500 or OBO. Locate in San Jose area. No joy rides, serious buyer only.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Wow. A clean, one-owner Exige with all the original paperwork and super low mileage. This thing is awesome. Hope it goes to a good home!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Very interested, I am in SoCal. I cannot PM, can you email me your contact info? email is davesasoon @ g m a i l . c o m .. thanks hope to hear form you soon!!

·
2006 Exige Owner
17 Posts
I'm also very interested and would like to discuss. I'm new to the forum and can't PM. Please email me to exchange phone numbers: c a s b r a n d t 24 at g mail dot com (reference 2006 Lotus Exige in email please). Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Joe, I am interested in purchasing your lotus. Can’t PM yet but my email is lagunaseca224 at gmail. I am located in Sacramento and could meet you in San Jose anytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Have you considered selling in BringATrailer? A comparable car to this will sell on there for ~$40k. At $36k this thing is going to be gone quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm interested in this vehicle. I joined Lotus Talk to comment on this thread, so I'm not yet able to send private messages. Please email me, gjdycus at gmail, to discuss.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry guys. Too busy at work today. I will try to answer all the PM's and emails tonight.

Someone request to see these!

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm also very interested and would like to discuss. I'm new to the forum and can't PM. Please email me to exchange phone numbers: c a s b r a n d t 24 at g mail dot com (reference 2006 Lotus Exige in email please). Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!
Email replied.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts