The Lotus Cars Community banner

441 - 450 of 450 Posts

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
lt1_fd3s's Exige was originally mine. Is she dead for good this time?
I'm assuming you're referring to the Chili Red one? yes, she's most likely dead for good this time - tub damage, tear in the aluminum where the left door hinge is, and dented in pretty well. Would require a new tub and all new body panels other than pass door and hinge cover. I do have some pics if you're curious to see the extend of the damage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Jacksonville, FL - Just purchased a 2006 Exige - Storm Titanium - Black Leather - Track & Touring packs w Traction Control. Letter w/ COP says #249 of 338. 28th of 37 in Storm Titanium. 21st of 29 w Black Leather. 2nd of 3 with these options and the only one without the star shield.

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Jacksonville, FL - Just purchased a 2006 Exige - Storm Titanium - Black Leather - Track & Touring packs w Traction Control. Letter w/ COP says #249 of 338. 28th of 37 in Storm Titanium. 21st of 29 w Black Leather. 2nd of 3 with these options and the only one without the star shield.
My car is similar to yours, but I have cloth/lsd/roll up windows and LSS wheels. Your car has the Y-Type's, right? Did it come from the factory that way? They look fantastic on the car.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
New on here . US. CA.Storm Titanium . Track pack, touring , LSD , TC, 07 S/C w/ RLS intercooler. and many more.
This actually wasn't a new car for this list, it was #103. Added under my ownership, updated to Kazi.

You can update it again... I bought her back :)

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
oops... I failed to post I picked up another '06 about a year ago to replace the chili red... now ardent red. I'll post more info tomorrow when I have it, bet it will be on the list because it's been passed around the forum a little already - #82673

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used to own a chrome orange Exige chassis 83006. Does anyone know what happened to it? It was hit hard and Lotus had my insurance company pay me for the car, but I saw it rebuilt when I finally went to get some final stuff from the car. I heard it went to auction and always wondered if someone was now driving it. thanks.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I used to own a chrome orange Exige chassis 83006. Does anyone know what happened to it? It was hit hard and Lotus had my insurance company pay me for the car, but I saw it rebuilt when I finally went to get some final stuff from the car. I heard it went to auction and always wondered if someone was now driving it. thanks.
This one for sale says it's a 2007. Was your's an 06?
https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/43202216

441 - 450 of 450 Posts