Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Miles: 4,224
VIN: SCCPC11106HL32872

The car was purchased new by the owner. It has been stored and looked after by a professional motorsports team and will be available for PPI at their facility in Cresson Texas.

I do not have a complete parts list as it was misplaced after a few recent moves. We are certain of the supercharger kit (Greedy/Katana), exhaust, and Ethos wheels but there may very well be more. The work and setup was completed by @shinoo at Sector 111 / InoKinetic. My hope is that he may recall the car and will be able to speak to some of the additional parts installed. The only issue is a non functional A/C system. The components are working but refrigerant has leaked while in storage. Two sets of additional factory wheels with tires are included with purchase. If you would like more detailed images please let me know and I can provide a gallery for viewing.

We are now asking 55k usd but are open to offers

Please PM if you have any questions or if you wish to make an offer.

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@MConte05 I think there are some limitations in terms of commentary in for sale posts. Unsure what your intent is with the "lol" but likely on the line there in terms of moderator rules.

I am always open to offers if someone is a serious buyer and felt pricing is out of line.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The car was driven on the street and track. I am unsure how many miles for each.

I agree with you about the a/c functionality, but given the storage location and some access challenges I don’t think it will be repaired before sale.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car is still available. I am open to offers and happy to try and address any additional questions from potential buyers. I would prefer to avoid one of the auction sites but it may end up there given what a very similar higher mileage example sold for recently.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I was able to confirm the car has the following parts in addition to what was listed in the original post.

EDIT: I have decreased the asking price for the car and again, will accept offers.

• ARQRAY Ti Muffler
  • Larini B pipe
  • TRD Air Box and Filter
  • Sector 111 RTB
  • Sector 111 Fire Extinguisher kit
  • Schroth 4 point Harnesses
  • Blackwatch gauge console with Autometer gauges
  • Raceview carbon side mirrors

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Giving this one last bump before it goes to BAT or Carsandbids.

I wont take offense to any offers so if you are serious PM and we can talk.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
My fears about listing to the auction sites were realized. While the car did sell at a price we were happy with the buyer flaked after a couple weeks of back and forth regarding financing availability. I can provide additional details about that situation if necessary.

Professional photos of the vehicle were taken for the auction and you can find those at the page below.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the car and PM me if you would like to make an offer.

Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
They were interested but with the time that had passed since the auction closed things changed for them in terms of finances. Something about a home purchase or sale.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
BAT does retain the original buyers fee and I actually asked about stats for instances like ours. They said less than 2% of their auctions end in a "no sale". They mentioned rarely offering a relisting but did give us that option if we could wait another 4-6 weeks. The customer support team was actually really helpful when things started to go south and they are refunding the photo and auction fees in full. Still disappointed with the experience given the time we had into getting the car live on their site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.