The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Nice! I test rode one of these at Femmoto 2 years ago. Loved it. Had I seen this ad 6 months ago, I'd probably come out and take a look at it. Bought my Ducati instead for 10k. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I ran MV's aftermarket department in the US for a little while and I must say out of all the bikes out there this is one of the most enjoyable bikes imo. Sporty yet a great riding position. Thats awesome that you still have factory warranty.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I posted it up there.

I ran MV's aftermarket department in the US for a little while and I must say out of all the bikes out there this is one of the most enjoyable bikes imo. Sporty yet a great riding position. Thats awesome that you still have factory warranty.
I enjoy the bike probably one of my favorites I've owned, but now that I got my Elise I can only ju$tify one toy and a DD/surf rig. Yeah I hope the fact that there is one more year of MV warranty still in effect helps the sale, i bought it as a new non-current model.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone is interested let me know, I'm deploying again June 14th and would like to get it sold before then. Open to reasonable offers!!

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Keep it! It looks great next to your Elise! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts