The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been going back and forth on selling my Elise but I think the time has come to let it go. The car is in excellent condition. She runs and drives great.

Here are the specifics:
2006 Solar Yellow Elise
Clean and clear title
67k miles
VFII supercharger kit
hard and soft tops
Touring and Sport pack
aftermarket head unit with MP3 cord
Walbro 255 fuel pump
2bular track exhaust
starshield all over

This was a SoCal car until my ownership. It is now located in Tulsa, OK. I have all the parts to take her back to naturally aspirated and would be willing to sell the Elise without supercharger if someone wants it that way. The VF2 kit has only been on for about 6000 miles. Don't let the mileage scare you; the car shows as if it only had 25k miles.

I've attached some pictures and will provide more to serious inquiries. As far as price, I'm asking $28,500. I will negotiate some with serious buyers who do not want to drag me along. As mentioned earlier, I would be willing to sell the car without supercharger for slightly less to bring the car more into the price range of those who want a mid 20's Elise.

PM me for my phone number if you'd like to chat.
EDIT: Just noticed the dash is dusty in these pictures most likely because I rarely drive the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Bump...

First the exige, now the Elise? :(

·
Registered
228 Posts
It would be a shame to sell the car and vf kit separately, but if you do please pm me pricing for the kit.

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.