The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

I am in Iraq and Kuwait working. I am from Texas south (rio grande valley) I want to deposit for a 2006 while I still can (I hope!!!) Any ideas how whrere and who??

Thnaks from Kuwait

Mike
 

·
Forum Founder
Joined
·
29,083 Posts
I think you can probably get an Elise next year. Call a dealer in Texas and make a deposit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,061 Posts
Damn, unless you are in the service, you must be making alot of money to still be over there. Check this forum there is a list of all the dealerships including several in Texas. Who do you work for over there? I have an Uncle that just left Saudi last week. He works for a....surprise!...oil company.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Randy Chase said:
I think you can probably get an Elise next year. Call a dealer in Texas and make a deposit.
Yes thanks,

I have done that. I finally figured it out. I am hoping to get one and really think this is a fab car. I hope to get the full sports package on it with the leather if possible. Thanks for your reply.

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Maybe I'm naive but I'd think with the money you made working in the ME you'd be able to steal one for $50K without blinking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Donovan said:
Damn, unless you are in the service, you must be making alot of money to still be over there. Check this forum there is a list of all the dealerships including several in Texas. Who do you work for over there? I have an Uncle that just left Saudi last week. He works for a....surprise!...oil company.
Yea I work for KBR/Halliburton ..you know funny dealings with the taxpayers money. I normally work for ... oil companie... At this time I am in Kuwait but soon back to Bagda!!!
Say can I get that car with the sports package and the nice interior? or does he sports package come with the leather and stereo etc? Do you know if there is a modification to increase horsepower? All these plans and I am still a year awau of seeing anyhing if I am lucky.

mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,061 Posts
You can combine the touring and sports package to get what you are looking for. In a year there will be all sorts of power upgrades available. Air boxes, mufflers, possible supercharger, etc. If you put a deposit today, you are looking more than a year wait, unless you get a resale. If you are looking for new, call and make a credit card deposit now!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Donovan said:
You can combine the touring and sports package to get what you are looking for. In a year there will be all sorts of power upgrades available. Air boxes, mufflers, possible supercharger, etc. If you put a deposit today, you are looking more than a year wait, unless you get a resale. If you are looking for new, call and make a credit card deposit now!
Hey,

well I am off to spain for a 19 day holiday!!!! i ahve beeen here four months with no time off. I would like the dark blue witht he hard top and both pckages! Do you think there will much difference in the 2004 2005 models/

Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,464 Posts
Mike,

Have lots of fun in Spain, I was born there and haven't had a chance to take a vacation for the last 3 years, so have fun for me as well :)

On the dealers here. I think Gonzaba has the sorter list of all. And they claim they are #3 dealer in the US for last year's sales of Esprits.

Good luck to you and thanks for keeping an eye in Kuwait!

Miguel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
866 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
Oh... you mean the blatant stealing of the taxpayers money? The no bid contracts?


:rolleyes:
Easy, easy, I think our frustration is better applied about endlessly complaining regarding the fact that we all don't have our cars right now! (Wait, no, that has been me way too often...):huh:
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top