The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately, it is time to sell my beloved 07 coupe. The car is titan silver with black leather interior as you will see in the photos. The car just recently rolled over 100k with full service history. Recently, I have had the battery, starter and spark plugs replaced. I have also replaced the dredded damp fog lights as you will see in the photos. The car is a very clean example and runs fantastic. I am only selling because we have had a new edition to the family and need a bigger car. Asking £9k OBO....

As you will see in the photos, I have a second set of black VMR V710's wheels (imported from Germany) and black kidney grills to match. These will be sold seperately to the car or can be added as extra with the car. Wheel size is 225/35R19 and 255/30R19. They have Yokohama Advan sport tyres with 3k miles on them. These wheels were bought 7 months ago and cost 2k new with tyres. I am asking £1200 for the wheels/tyres and grill. Next MOT due 22/03/2019, Full service history, Silver, £9,000

Car is located in Leamington Spa UK. PM me if your interested.

Cheers,

Zach

Attachments

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 - 3 of 3 Posts