The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 cayman S , clean car, never tracked not modded. Adult owned. 38500 miles six speed. Black on black. New tires (Michelin pilot sports) less than 600 miles on them ,a couple of rock chips on the hood,Pics up soon. $33000.00 .

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Is this an Australian import car?

(all pics are upside down for me)

·
Premium Member
11,985 Posts
Damn! beat me to the Australia joke!

·
Registered
277 Posts
That's weird. On my Iphone, all the pics are right side up, but upside down on my PC.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
iPhones set the exif info on the pics to show the orientation of the camera. Technically the volume buttons should be down when taking pics. iOS devices will show them correctly, but everything else will display them upside down. It's hard to tell who is really right, but certainly annoying.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually they were purposely shown upside down to show the true handling capabilities of this car, truly amazing. It does however sometimes make it difficult to get it out of the garage at times. Ok sorry for the upside down pics, all I ever hear from people is how great Apple products are and this is the crap that happens to me when using them. Much like being torn between English and German cars I am also torn between Apple and p.c.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts